Merging a SCOPE report into a client report
How do I Embed a SCOPE Report into a Client Report?
If you want to have SCOPE reports embedded into another document, then this can be done by either creating the SCOPE report in Word or Excel and then inserting it into a Word document or alternatively creating the Word report and saving it as a PDF file and then merging SCOPE reports into the PDF file.
How do I merge a SCOPE PDF file into another PDF file?
- Select to preview your report in SCOPE or if the SnapShot Viewer File has been saved, double click to open it (*.snp).
- From "File" in the main menu, select Print and select the printer as Adobe (Note: you need to have the Adobe Distiller software previously loaded).
- Check Adobe PDF settings and ensure that 'Do not send fonts to Adobe PDF' is unselected.
- Select Print and select the directory for the location of the saved PDF file.
- Open Adobe from the main menu and select "Create PDF".
- Select from the option for "Multiple files".
- Select to "Add" files using the "Browse" option - select one file at a time if a particular order is required in the finished PDF file.
- Select "OK" to create the aggregated PDF file.
- The SCOPE Count Reports are now ready to be appended to the client report and be created as a PDF file
How can I share all the details of our SCOPE count with others?
Anyone can download SCOPE Viewer™ and review the results of a SCOPE database. They can read the results and run reports but cannot modify data. To just give the client a single Count Result use the Snapshot option under Application Counts.