Linking trees to each other
I want to be able to globally link a tree component to whole branches in another tree without selecting each child node separately. Ie. Globally link all the child components under a selected branch.
- Ensure that you are in ‘link mode’ by selecting the link icon on the top menu
- Locate your focus on the LHS Tree and in the RHS window select the tree that you want to link to
- Select a node on the on RHS tree (this can be the Root Node, or a branch node) and ‘right click’ the mouse button
- From the drop down list select <Link>, <Set All>
- All descendants of the currently selected node will be now linked to the node highlighted in the LHS tree
You can perform a similar action to clear Links. You can selectively link to globally Update or Read Only for linking Processes to Data Groups and selectively only link to flagged nodes.