Viewing Linked Processes, Data, Notes and Attributes
Profiling and Filtering Counts-Filters and Flags.
SCOPE provides the function point counter with the ability to document their function point count to the highest level of accuracy such that all processes can be linked to:
- Data Groups - i.e. the process is linked to the DETs, RETs and FTRs that the accesses and the type of access (Read or Update) can also be assigned.
- Notes - any textual comments relevant to the process
- Attributes - any key words relevant to the profile the process
Similar linking to Processes, Notes and Attributes can be done by any node on the Data Tree.
These links for a particular process or data node can be viewed via:
- select the tab for the tree type on the opposing window for the tree that you want to view the nodes linked to this process. The links for selected process display as a red tick against the nodes in the opposite Tree.
- double clicking on the process to display the details screen and then select 'Display Links to' option in the Details screen to select which tree you want to see the linked nodes. The linked nodes then display as a list, rather than a tree, thus enabling all links to be viewed in one screen
- To preview or print the various linked lists see Report Selection / Linked Tree List/....